Friday, May 25, 2012

Design Corrections/KickStarter/Design Projects

Today was definitely a productive day, as I finished three additional design projects along with a quick kickstarter post. But I later had to add step-by-step pictures of the design so my teacher would know that I did it, and thankfully I had those in projects under a different name. A got a question answered for one project, so I might be on track to finish it. I think one might need to be repeated based on a lack of color, but that can be originated from the beginning step of two projects; one was complete while the other wasn't. They were both identical and asked me to insert clouds to the document, but mine were at a lighter display. Hopefully, I can figure out the problem soon, that way I can wrap up these six design projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment