Monday, February 13, 2012

FINISHED; Ska Runner


Picture 1: I really like this blog post, but as I got deeper into it I viewed some mistakes that might effect a person's overall idea about the site. They were simple, and only included the area inside the blue. Besides that, the post seems effective and works well with the picture.
Picture 2: I liked this gadget in the sense of your agenda. It seems official because you have everything planned out, and any potential viewers could clearly see that. You also have other interesting resources that relate to running.
Picture 3: I can't get enough of the countdowns, as it lets me and other viewers know when the important races are. Besides that I think the mile and elevation widget is good because it lets people know of what you've been doing, in terms of your overall progress. I hope it gets updated soon with new data.

No comments:

Post a Comment