Tuesday, January 24, 2012

FINISHED; Computer Graphics: First Post!


I like this blog because it provides worthy information of anything free to download on iTunes; mostly just videos. I like the in depth information about the titles, but I think more design and color is necessary to attract more viewers. I would also like to see the page expanded more, based on the condensed writing that has a reader scrolling down. I would even suggest creating a title that pops out/brings attention to the site.

When I first glanced at this blog, I liked the fact that someone had made a simpsons blog. Even though there isn't a lot design involved, the bright yellow borders account for it. People are also attracted to the site by the worthy information that relates to the topic.
The Movie Blog seems like a good place to find detailed information on the latest movies. My curiosity for movies doesn't go as deep as this site, but I'm sure many people would agree. The headlines and dates are very organized, and different toolbox options allow the viewer to easily find what they're looking for. 

No comments:

Post a Comment